Sunday, November 2, 2008

College - Week 1

So far this class is very confusing. Their are different dates on different pages on each assignment. The layout is not user friendly and is a little disorganized. I think a lot of people are confused about due dates and what to include in each assignment. I just found out that there is supposed to be a works cited page for the Digital Status Paper that was due on Friday the 31st. Nowhere in WebCT does it say that a works cited page needs to be included. I am sorry to say that it has been a little disorganized to say the least! Hope it improves as the course continues on.
My class on Theory and Practice is coming to an end on November 5th, so there was a lot of work to do between the two classes. Fortunatley after Nov. 5th I will only have to worry about the Ed Tech course. Hooray!

No comments: