Sunday, November 16, 2008

College- Week 3

I had a great time making my website. I wasn't really sure how to set it up considering I have not yet been an elementary school teacher and I have no idea what types of lessons I will present at that grade level, but I think I did pretty well. I wish the interface was a little more interesting. The setup in pretty boring and to the point. However, it is very user friendly.
I enjoyed the rubric assignment as well. In fact, so far all the assignments have been enjoyable. It is nice to have other students to talk to about the class and get feedback from them as well. I will be gone next week to visit my family in Alaska, my sister is having a baby! I am a soon to be aunt! Very excited if you can't tell! So I am going to be working really hard this week to get everything done for week 4 and 5 so that I don't have to do it while I am away.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

No comments: